Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nice

Photograph: Beach chairs, Nice France.

I'm in Nice, France for a few days. It's hot here with the usual crowds of tourists from all over the world - I'm not sure how I manage to be in southern Europe during the hottest and most crowded season. The people are friendly and the food is good, especially the bouillabaisse and other Provençal specialties.

Photograph: man at market in Nice France.

And then there’s the fundamental issue around photographing people: do I ask before I shoot them? I tend to think yes, but then the results seem posed. Otherwise, I might get a good shot, but I might upset my subject and miss the chance for a more extended interaction.

Photograph: View of old town in Vieux Nice France.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photographs are superbly taken! Well done!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are very well taken!
Well done.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home